search this blog

11.05.2012

the weekly creative #7


Welcome to week 7 of The Weekly Creative! 

I'm excited to say goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Thanksgiving & Christmas. It is so crazy that we are now into November with less than 2 months until Christmas! I don't know where the year went. I hope all who were affected by Hurricane Sandy are safe and well. We lucked out and just had high winds and lots of rain (but no damage). Your projects from last week kept me occupied during the gloomy weather. I was loving so many of them but here are a few of favorites (don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar):


[1] These T-shirt Christmas Ornaments by The Enchanting Rose are absolutely adorable. I especially love the little snowman one.
[2] I love these crochet earrings by Color Transformed Family. There are so many pretty designs and colors! 
[3] This Half-square Triangles Tutorial by Lily Quilt made me want to raid my fabric stash a whip up an adorable bird pillow for myself.

...& If you missed them, here's what I shared this past week:


Also, this week I was sharing a fun sweater vase project at Cocktails With Mom & some of my favorite finds under $10 at Happy Go Lucky. You can check them out by clicking on the images below:


Now...onto this weeks party :) 

The rules are pretty simple:
[1] Link to a specific post & feel free to link as many projects as you'd like (sewing, crafting, recipes,  photography, life, etc. We love it all!)
[2] If you have time, visit at least 2 other links and show some comment love.
[3] Become a follower if you wish (not required, of course, but I love new followers. You can also find me on facebook or twitter).
[4] Stop by next week to see if your project has been featured!
[5] Please link back so others can share in the fun - if you want, grab a button from my sidebar.
[6] Keep creating :)

Thanks for stopping by to link up your awesome projects - You guys rock! I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to...

Photobucket




10 comments:

  1. I linked up and am following you via Twit, Pin, & FB! TFTP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm following you as well :) Your chili looks delicious. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Awww...what a wonderful surprise to be featured :) Thank you so much! The bird pillow is adorable - I think it will gop on my to-do list. Thanks for the great linky-party! Have a lovely day.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great week Stephanie! Thanks for stopping by again :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Shannon for hosting another awesome party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathryn! I hope you have a great week too :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for featuring me! Unfortunately, I have been a little uncreative since then and don't have anything to link up this week. Hopefully, I will next week though since I am trying to DIY the decorations for my daughter's birthday party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have weeks like that as well :) I hope you have fun with your daughters birthday party this weekend - I'm excited to see some pictures!

      Delete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...